Conference Consultancy South Africa’s experience spans over many years of small, medium and macro event management assignments. Our expertise has been developed from these experiences topped by local and international continuing professional development initiatives. We do not earn commission from any suppliers. We serve the best interest of our clients only. When we sign with a client, success is guaranteed.
Perhaps the most important aspect of an event management assignment after the event objectives have been formulated, that is to develop the strategic plan from a vast array of strategic considerations.
We will assist with advising on – and the setting up of the event management structures, terms of reference, reporting lines and schedules. We will set- up the meetings on your behalf, draft the agendas and record the proceedings. Our experience range from complex international committee structures to small executive local committee structures.
We will develop custom project, financial, risk and event management tools for your specific event that will provide you with realistic and accurate information. The reports generated from these tools will provide you with the actual status of an event at any given time. We will make strategic recommendations on the various processes that will allow our management teams to take the correct tactical decisions. We will assist you with meeting objectives and exceeding expectations.
Our strategic advice often provided our clients with skillful alternative avenues to achieve the desired outcomes with fewer resources and less money.
In summary, our strategic services include:
- Defining Event Objectives & Outcomes
- Environmental Impact Planning
- Event Planning & Governance Structure Development
- Financial Planning
- Marketing & Communication Planning
- Policy Development
- Programme Planning
- Project Planning
- Risk Planning
Our team of experienced coordinators are ready to assist you with a full range of event management and co-ordination services.
Our operational services include, but are not limited to:
- Abstract management (mainly for scientific programs)
- Accommodation co-ordination
- Collateral procurement (i.e. bags, folders, pens, speaker/delegate/guest gifts, id tags, etc.)
- Committee co-ordination (Secretariat Services)
- Communication management
- Exhibition co-ordination
- Entertainment and artist co-ordination
- Financial & cash flow management
- Food & beverage co-ordination
- Graphic design & printing co-ordination
- Health & safety compliance co-ordination
- Information technology co-ordination
- Marketing management
- Media management
- Monitoring & evaluation co-ordination
- Participant administration (Registration, Invoicing & Payment Recording)
- Protocol co-ordination
- Reports (Registration & sales)
- Speaker management
- Sponsorship co-ordination
- Supplier co-ordination
- Systems co-ordination
- Tour co-ordination (Leisure & technical tours)
- Transfer co-ordination
- Venue selection, management and co-ordination
- Web-site development and maintenance